Sunday, January 1, 2017

Tattoo Analysis - Amy Winehouse



In English 110, Mr. Lewenstein asked us to write about tattoos.  He gave us the freedom to explore an idea or subject that captured our interest.   Amy Winehouse had fourteen tattoos before she died. Each of them told a story.  Her life was short but passionate.  For my class essay, I'm choosing to write about the "pocket tattoo" situated above her left breast.  I read she tried to have it removed right before she overdosed.  It was the one she regretted.  It expressed her love to her ex-husband. 



2 comments:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete


  2. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts